In the processing of personal data, SRUNNERS guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approved its Regulations, as well as LSSICE 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or supplied through this website will be included in an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, where the person responsible for this file is: SRUNNERS.
SRUNNERS reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities. The policy published on our website is in force at all times.
- QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Send” button (or equivalent) on our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and true. So that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, the user must communicate, as soon as possible, any modifications to their personal data that may occur, as well as the rectification of erroneous data if any are detected. The User guarantees that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide, this will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly accept freely and unequivocally the processing of your data according to the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated on each of the pages or sections where the registration or electronic contact form appears.
- In general, to deal with your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that we make available to our users.
- To inform you about consultations, requests, activities, products, novelties and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skipe, telephone provided, sms, mms, and in the same way to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which makes it possible to carry out communications. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements. If this is the case, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected herein, and in any case these communications will be made by SRUNNERS.
- Develop market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- By clicking on the “Buy Now” button, SRUNNERS will redirect you to the page where the products we show the user on our website are offered. SRUNNERS only provides and facilitates links to the pages and/or platforms of these third parties where the products shown can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of the same by the user, but in no case have these linked pages belonging to third parties been reviewed or are subject to controls, nor recommendation by SRUNNERS, so in no case will SRUNNERS be considered responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas, nor for the measures adopted regarding the user’s privacy, the treatment of their personal data or others that may be established.
For all these reasons, SRUNNERS recommends that the user reads carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, conditions of purchase, privacy policies, legal notices and/or similar on these linked sites before proceeding to purchase these products or use the websites.
- UNSUBSCRIBE FROM NEWSLETTERS AND SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of 11 July, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for him to send commercial communications, simply by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: UNSUBSCRIBE SRUNNERS.COM
- ACCESS TO DATA ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES
SRUNNERS may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as analysing the information provided, hosting websites or similar, having access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, although they may not use such information for any other purpose by regulating our relations with such third parties in a way that complies with applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of Article 5.4. LOPD, you declare that you have previously informed said persons of the content of the data provided, the origin of the same, the existence and purpose of the file containing their data, the recipients of said information, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of SRUNNERS. In this sense, it is your exclusive responsibility to inform third parties of this circumstance whose data will be transferred to us, and SRUNNERS does not assume any responsibility for the user’s failure to comply with this precept.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting SRUNNERS: email@example.com. This request must contain the following information: name and surname(s), address for notification purposes, photocopy of ID card or passport.
- SECURITY MEASURES
SRUNNERS has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties. Notwithstanding the above, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.